YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY!!!
- The effects of aqueous, methanol and petroleum ether extracts of xylopia aethiopicum on isolated rat ileum.
- 2. Effects of anti-histamines on acute inflammation.
- 3. Evaluation of the histaminergic effects of BDF 8503 in the isolated guinea pig ileum.
- 4. Effect of L(+) – Ascorbic acid on blood pressure and respiration of the CAT.
- 5. Pharmacological investigation on the effect of crude and methanol extracts of carica papaya seeds on the rat urinary bladder
- 6. A single blind cross-over study of the effects of some beta adrenoceptor antagenists and diazepam on exercise tolerance, heart rate and blood pressure in healthy African subjects.
- 7. An evaluation of the probable cholingernic effects of RDF 8503
- 8. A study of the pharmacological effects of methanol extract of ripe and unripe plantain.
- 9. Effects of Kargasok tea on blood pressure of normotensive man.
- 10. The study of the effect of temperature on atropine and pirenzepine antagonism of acetycholine on guinea pig ileum.
- 11. Cytotoxic effects of Kargasok tea on rats.
- 12. Investigation on the effect of methanol extract of carica papaya on the isolated rat rectum.
- 13. Effect of body fluid extract of giant African snail (Archachatina marginata) on dog blood pressure
- 14. Anti-spasmodic effect of crude aqueous plantain extract (Musa Paradisiaca) on the isolated guinea pig ileum.
- 15. Comparison of the effects of cyclosporine and cyclophosphamide on decayed type hypersensitivity reaction in rats.
- 16. A quantitative assessment of the topical anti-phlogistic potencies of corticosteroids and non-steroids.
- 17. Effects of aqueous methanol, chloroform and petroleum ether extracts of xylopia aethtopicum on gastrointestinal motility in rats.
- 18. Effects of methanol and aqueous extracts of xylopia aethiopicum and amaranthus hybridus on the isolated guinea pig ileum.
- 19. A comparative study of the effects of prostaglandin F2 (F2 Alpha) and its synthetic derivative ZK 71677 on the rat uterus.
- 20. A comparative study of the effects of prazosin, alpha-methyldopa, oxprenolol and placebo on some physiological parameters in healthy man.
- 21. Chloroquine induced hypotension evaluation of cholinergic participation.
- 22. Evaluation of possible cholinergic (vagal) effects of the anti-hypertensive drugs – prazosin and atenolol in healthy male volunteers.
- 23. Effects of methanol and aqueous extracts of xylopia aethiopicum on the isolated rat uterus.
- 24. Pharmacological screening of extracts of ascaris suum: effects on gastric acid secretion in rats.
- 25. Evaluation of a local electroshock convulsion model for screening potential anti-epileptic drugs.
- 26. Evaluation of the acute cardiovascular effects of chloroquine.
- 27. Effect of the antihypertensive drugs (alpha-methyldopa, moduretic and hydralazine) on blood pressure and concentrations of sodium, potassium and calcium, ions in blood and urine of hypertensive patients following subacute treatment.
- 28. A comparative study of the effects of oxprenolol, atenolol and propranolol on some physiological parameters in healthy man.
- 29. Screening of a new drug BDF 8503 for any antihistaminic effect: comparison of the PA2 of a known histamine receptor antagonist, mepyramine, with that of BDF 8503.
- 30. A study of mechanism for nicotine tachyphylaxis on guinea pig ileum.
- 31. Effect of cyclosporine-A on various forms of inflammation in rats.
- 32. A comparison of the effects of intradermal chloroquine and histamine in healthy black subjects.
- 33. The effects of water extract of telfairia occidentalis on the guinea pig ileum.
- 34. Effects of histamine, adrenaline and acetylcholine on rat isolated detrubor muscle.
- 35. Testicular toxicity of Adriamycin in rats
- 36. Effects of petroleum ether and aqueous extracts of xylopia aethiopicum on the isolated rat uterus.
- 37. Evaluation of the cholinergic effects of BDF – 8503 on the guinea pig ileum
- 38. Comparison of effects of intra-dermal chloroquine and histamine in healthy black subjects.
- 39. Cytotoxic effects of Kargasok tea on organs of rats.
- 40. Evaluation of possible cholinergic (vagal) effects of anti-hypertensive drugs –oxprenolol and alpha-methyldopa in healthy male volunteers.
- 41. The effect of cyclosporine A on cutaneous basophil hypersensitivity in guinea pigs.
- 42. Acute toxicity test on rat using methanol extract of the leaf of carica papaya: (intravenous route).
- 43. Comparative effect of steroid administration on rats and guinea pig histamine content in various tissues.
- 44. The study of the effects of atropine mepyramine and propranolol on acetylcholine, histamine and adrenaline contractions of the isolated urinary bladder muscle of the guinea pig
- 45. Effects of methanol extract of the leaf of carica papaya on the isolated rat fundus strip.
- 46. Effect of antihypertensive drugs (alphamethyl dopa, moduretic and hydralazine) on blood pressure and concentrations of sodium, potassium and calcium ions in blood and urine of hypertensive patients.