FOR YOUR GENUINE AND RELIABLE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING CALL 08058580848 or 08140350866. AND YOU MAY VISIT OUR WEBSITE ON www.archieverprojectmaterials.com, www.achieversprojectmaterials.com, www.achieverprojectmaterial.com, www.acheiversprojectmaterials.com, www.naijasplash.com,
www.archieverprojectmaterials.blogspot.com YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY!!!
DNA CLASSIFICATION USING WAVELET
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEM
3. WALL CRACK IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM USING MATLAB
4. SIMULATION STUDY OF ERROR RATES IN IMAGE TRANSMISSION OVER 3G SYSTEMS USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ERROR CONTROL CODES
5. IMPROVING VOICE QUALITY IN VOIP BY USING ERASURE CORRECTING CODES
6. HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF LOGIC-BASED MODEL CHECKING EDGE DETECTOR
7. FPGA REALIZATION OF BACKPROPAGATION FOR STOCK MARKET PREDICTION
8. DESIGN OF A TRANSCEIVER FOR UWB COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
9. ANTENNA DESIGN FOR UWB NOISE COMMMUNICATION AND RADAR SYSTEMS
10. DESIGN FOR SYNTHETIC APERTURE RADAR FOR IMAGING APPLICATION
11. DESIGN OF RFID TAG ANTENNA MATCHED TO MICRO CHIP
12. HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF DICOM STANDARD LOSSLESS COMPRESSION OF MEDICAL IMAGES
13. COOPERATIVE MIMO COMMUNICATIONS OVER WIRELESS NETWORKS
14. MITIGATION OF SCINTILLATION EFFECTS ON GPS USING MATLAB
15. HUMAN IDENTIFICATION USING EAR RECOGNITION
16. FACE GENDER RECOGNITION IN HUMANS
17. DEVELOPMENT OF NANO-SIZE SATELLITE CANSAT
18. DEVELOPMENT OF RADIO FREQUENCY DIRECTION FINDERS
19. INVESTIGATION OF RF EMISSION SOURCES AND LOCATION
20. DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNAL DISRUPTER
21. COMPLEX FIR FILTER DESIGN
22. JOINT TIME-FREQUENCY ANALYSIS USING WAVELET TRANSFORM
23. QOS ANALYSIS IN WIMAX
24. IMPLEMENTING DATA LOGGING WITH WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
25. SECURITY ANALYSIS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS
26. SOLAR PANEL BATTERY CHARGER
27. ANALYSIS OF MEMS SWITCHES
28. DESIGN OF FREE SPACE OPTICAL COMMUNICATION LINK
29. SINGLE PHOTON DETECTION FOR QUANTUM KEY DISTRIBUTION
30. MODELING OF POWER MEMS TECHNOLOGY AMPLIFIER
31. SINGLE PHOTON DETECTION FOR SECURE COMMUNICATIONS USING QKD
32. NON-LINEAR OPTICAL DEVICES FOR SECURE COMMUNICATIONS USING QKD
33. DEVELOPING INTELLIGENT AGENT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SYSTEM
34. ENHANCING MOBILITY SUPPORT FOR INTEGRATED CAR ALERT AND MONITORING SYSTEM
35. DYNAMIC FACEPLATE RECOGNIZING SYSTEM
36. WIDEBAND SIGNAL PROCESSING
37. CONTROL CHANNEL STRUCTURE FOR HYBRID DISTRIBUTED AND LOCALIZED ALLOCATION OF DOWNLINK OFDMA SYSTEMS
38. SIGNAL GENERATOR CIRCUIT WITH MULTIPLE SENSOR SOURCES FEATURES
39. CONTACT-LESS TRANSMISSION OF SIGNAL BETWEEN SENSORS AND CONDITIONING CIRCUIT
40. ANALYSIS OF INTERFERENCE EFFECTS ON PERIOD-TO-DIGITAL CONVERSIONS
41. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ARRAY ANTENNA FOR ADAPTIVE BEAM FORMING
42. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF MICROWAVE LINKS IN THE COUNTRY
43. DESIGN OF PULSE OXIMETRY MONITOR SYSTEM
44. DIGITAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
45. BLUETOOTH-ENABLED THERMAL SENSOR
46. FPGA REALIZATION OF FUZZY WAVELET BASED HANDWRITTEN CHARACTER RECOGNITION
47. IMPLEMENTATION OF DATA ENCRYPTION AND DECRYPTION USING RSA ALGORITHM FOR WAN/LAN CHANNELS
48. TEMPERATURE CONTROL CIRCUIT FOR SURFACE ACOUSTIC WAVE RESONATOR
49. COMPARITIVE STUDY OF RESONATORS FOR BIOSENSOR
50. OSCILLATOR DESIGN USING SURFACE ACOUSTIC WAVE RESONATOR
51. RATE/MARGIN MAXIMIZATION ALGORITHM FOR ADAPTIVE RESOURCE ALLOCATION IN MULTIUSER OFDM SYSTEM
MORE PROJECT TOPICS
1. DESIGN FOR SYNTHETIC APERTURE RADAR FOR IMAGING APPLICATION
2. DESIGN OF RFID TAG ANTENNA MATCHED TO MICRO CHIP
3. HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF DICOM STANDARD LOSSLESS COMPRESSION OF MEDICAL IMAGES
4. COOPERATIVE MIMO COMMUNICATIONS OVER WIRELESS NETWORKS
5. MITIGATION OF SCINTILLATION EFFECTS ON GPS USING MATLAB
6. HUMAN IDENTIFICATION USING EAR RECOGNITION
7. DEVELOPMENT OF NANO-SIZE SATELLITE CANSAT
8. DEVELOPMENT OF RADIO FREQUENCY DIRECTION FINDERS
9. INVESTIGATION OF RF EMISSION SOURCES AND LOCATION
10. DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNAL DISRUPTER
11. COMPLEX FIR FILTER DESIGN
12. DNA CLASSIFICATION USING WAVELET
13. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEM
14. WALL CRACK IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM USING MATLAB
15. SIMULATION STUDY OF ERROR RATES IN IMAGE TRANSMISSION OVER 3G SYSTEMS USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ERROR CONTROL CODES
16. IMPROVING VOICE QUALITY IN VOIP BY USING ERASURE CORRECTING CODES
17. HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF LOGIC-BASED MODEL CHECKING EDGE DETECTOR
18. FPGA REALIZATION OF BACKPROPAGATION FOR STOCK MARKET PREDICTION
19. DESIGN OF A TRANSCEIVER FOR UWB COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
20. ANTENNA DESIGN FOR UWB NOISE COMMMUNICATION AND RADAR SYSTEMS
MORE PROJECT TOPICS
1. Wireless Power Transfer: This circuit mainly works on the
principle of mutual inductance. This circuit may be used as wireless
power transfer circuit, wireless mobile charger circuit, wireless
battery charger circuit, etc.
2. Street Lights that Glow on Detecting Vehicle Movement: This
article describes about the circuit that switches the street lights on
detecting vehicle movement and remains off after fixed time. This system
controls the street lights using light dependent resistor and PIR
3. DTMF Based Home Automation System Circuit: This is a simple and
very useful circuit in our real life named DTMF controlled home
appliances system. It helps to control the home appliances using DTMF
4. RFID based Attendance System: This simple RFID based attendance
system is designed using ATmega8 Microcontroller and is mainly used in
educational institutions, industries, etc. where authentication is
5. Density Based Traffic Signal System using Microcontroller: In
this system, we use IR sensors to measure the traffic density. We have
to arrange one IR sensor for each road; these sensors always sense the
traffic on that particular road. All these sensors are interfaced to the
microcontroller. Based on these sensors, controller detects the traffic
and controls the traffic system.
6. Remote Control Circuit through RF without microcontroller: Here
we have used RF434 MHz modules to make wireless remote. Using this
remote, we can control the appliances within the range of 100 meters. It
is used for remote control applications like burglar alarm, car door
alarm, calling bell, security systems, etc.
7. Remote Operated Spy Robot Circuit: This is a simple spy robot
circuit which can be controlled by the remote. The maximum controllable
range is 125 meters. It is used to observe the behavior of wild animals
where human beings cannot reach.
8. Cellphone Controlled Home Appliances: This mobile controlled
home automation system is designed without using microcontroller. We can
also control a robot using this technology by making some
9. Wireless Electronic Notice Board using GSM: This wireless
electronic notice board using GSM Technology and microcontroller circuit
is used to display the data on LCD whatever we sent from the mobile.
10. Remote Password Operated Electronic Home Appliances: This
circuit explains you how to control the electrical appliances using an
Android device. Here, Bluetooth module is interfaced to 8051
microcontroller. This Bluetooth receives the commands from the Android
application device using wireless communication.
11. Metal Detector Robotic Vehicle: Land mines buried under the
ground causes threat to the lives and affect the economy of the nation.
Detection and removing of these mines manually is a dangerous task. So,
we use a metal detection robot which works on RF technology.
12. Car Parking Guard Circuit Using Infrared Sensor: This circuit
helps the person in the driving seat in such a way that it gives an
alarm if there is any obstacle or a wall while parking or while driving
in reverse. It is very useful in our real life.
13. Wireless Switch Circuit using CD4027: This is a simple circuit
which needs no physical contact with the appliance. In this circuit,
all you need is to pass your hand above LDR to ON or OFF the switch.
14. Cell Phone Detector: This is a simple circuit which helps to
detect the presence of an activated cell phone by detecting the signals
in the frequency range of 0.9 to 3GHz. It helps in mobile phones
tracking which are used for spying.
15. FM Transmitter Circuit: Here we built a wireless FM
transmitter which uses RF communication to transmit the medium or low
power FM signal. The maximum range of transmission is around 2 km.
16. TV Remote Control Jammer: This proposed TV jammer circuit
confuses the infrared receiver in a TV by producing the constant signal
that interferes the remote control signal. If you switch on the circuit
once, the TV will not receive any command from the remote. This allows
you to watch your own program without anyone changing the channel or
17. TV Transmitter Circuit: The main principle of this circuit is
to transmit the audio and video signals. Here audio signals are
frequency modulated and video signals are PAL modulated. These modulated
signals are applied for the antenna.
18. Transistor Intercom Circuit: This transistor intercom circuit
is a simple two way intercom circuit which is used for the dual purpose
of sending as well as receiving signals.
19. FM Remote Encoder/Decoder Circuit: This is a simple post which
shows you how to design FM remote encoder and decoder circuit using
RF600E and RF600D ICs. This pair of encoder and decoder ICs establishes
the communication with high level security. The operating voltage of
these ICs is from 2V to 6.6V DC.
20. Interfacing GPS with 8051 Microcontroller: In this interfacing
of GPS with 8051 circuit, GPS module calculates the position by reading
the signals that are transmitted by satellites.
21. IR Audio Link Circuit: This simple IR audio link circuit is
used to transmit audio signals wirelessly. This IR audio link is able
transmit audio signals up to 4 meters.
22. GSM Interfacing with 8051: The main principle of this circuit
is to interface a GSM modem with the microcontroller. The
microcontroller used is AT89C51 microcontroller.
23. Wireless AC/DC Device control for Appliances Using Remote
Control:A simple, small and cost effective equipment for device control
is developed in this project. It is a microcontroller based project,
which can control both AC and DC appliances with the help of a remote
control. It is an RF based communication, so that there is no need for
line-of sight contact between the transmitter and the receiver.
24. PC Regimented Defense Android Using ZigBee:A ZigBee wireless
communication based robotic system has been developed for the usage in
military applications. It is a microcontroller based system with
wireless camera. This wireless controlled robot assists the defense as a
mini-search robot which can detect any unauthorized materials.
25. Wireless AC Motor Speed Control Using TRIAC:The application of
this project is to wirelessly control the direction of rotation and
speed of an AC motor. The wireless network used for the purpose of
communication between the transmitter and receiver is DTMF. Since, it is
an AC motor, a TRIAC and a TRIAC driver are used.
26. Wireless Stepper Motor Control using IR Communication:Stepper
motor is one of the frequently used motors in process control, robotics
and machine tools. But the wired control, when used in the application
of robotics, is not a good idea. Hence, a wireless control of stepper
motor is developed here. It is based on infrared (IR) communication with
a limited wireless range. The range of the remote can be increased by
employing an RF communication link.
27. ZigBee based wireless remote weather station monitoring
system:The aim of this project is to implement a ZigBee based wireless
weather station monitoring system so that it can be monitored remotely
without or less human intervention. The reason for using ZigBee
technology is it has a standard data rate and the battery life is
28. Two-way Wireless Data Messaging System for Rural Areas using
ZigBee Technology:Using this project, data can be transmitted securely
using ZigBee technology for the application in rural areas. The
communication can be two-way communication and the security of the data
is of no concern as the protocol of ZigBee communication allows
encryption and decryption of the data
29. Wireless Stepper Motor Control using RF Communication:This
project describes a method for wirelessly controlling the direction and
speed of a stepper motor. RF communication is used to control the
stepper motor wirelessly. RF transmitter and receiver form the
communication link. Because of the RF communication, the range of the
wireless network will be significantly larger and the signals can be
transmitted even in the presence of any obstacles.
30. Wireless DC Motor Speed and Direction Control using IR (PWM
and H-Bridge):The goal of this project is to wirelessly control the
speed and direction of a DC motor using IR based communication. A
combination of PWM and H-Bridge (Motor Driver) is used to get the
necessary DC motor speed and direction. A microcontroller is used to
generate the PWM signals and also continuously monitor the data from the
31. Wireless Electronic Notice Board with Multi Point Receivers
using RF Communication System:Notice board is the primary means of
communication in public utility places like airports, railway stations,
institutions etc. In this project, an RF based wireless electronic
notice board is developed. In order to ensure that the data is secure,
an encoder and decoder module is used so that the communication is only
between the transmitter and the receiver
32. ZigBee based Secured Wireless Data transmission and
Reception:In this project, a microcontroller based wireless data
transmission and reception using the ZigBee protocol is developed.
ZigBee uses a 128-bit key security mechanism so that the data
transferred using system this will be secure.
33. Intelligent Wireless Controller for Oil Wells:The monitoring
at oil pump units is mainly manual. In this project, a wireless monitor
and control system for oil pumping unit in oil wells is designed. It is a
microcontroller based system with ZigBee transmitter and receiver. A
network of sensors include, level sensor, voltage sensor and current
sensor will form a wireless sensor network that can be monitored
34. Remote Industrial Security System:A wireless based industrial
security system is designed here. The system is based on GSM
communication and the main component is a microcontroller. The main
reason for choosing GSM as the mode for communication is the range of
GSM is very large and can send and receive signals or messages from any
remote place. Some of the sensors used in this system are proximity,
light, gas and smoke sensors.
35. Wireless Transformer Monitoring System:Transformers are one of
the most common and important electrical equipment. They are located
everywhere and are used in consumer as well as industrial purpose.
Hence, maintenance of transformers is a huge task. The system developed
here will help in monitoring the transformers wirelessly. A network of
sensor are integrated to a microcontroller and are communicated via RF
36. Wireless Motor Monitoring System:A microcontroller based
wireless monitor and control of a motor is developed on this system.
Such systems are often used in industrial automation process. The
wireless communication is based on ZigBee protocol. The use of ZigBee
network will reduce the usage of any wires in the monitoring system
37. Wireless Traffic Light Controller:In this project, an
intelligent traffic light controller based on wireless communication is
proposed. The system works in two modes viz. automatic and manual. A set
of patterns are defined in the system so that there is smooth flow of
traffic in all the directions.
38. Wireless Audio Communication System:: The growth of wireless
technology in consumer applications is rapid. One such are is audio
transmission and reception. In this project, an efficient and low cost
system is developed through which audio is transmitted wirelessly using
IR communication. The range of the wireless link will be around
39. Cryptographic Secured Communication Between Army Stations:
Communication between army stations should be very safe and secure from
alien systems. Hence, the data should be encrypted while transmitting
and the same should be decrypted at the receiving station. Cryptography
is the best form to encrypt and secure the data. An algorithm is
proposed for secured communication between army stations over long
40. Centralized Monitoring System for Taxies:Taxis are one of the
common modes of transportation in cities. For the safety of the
passengers and accurate information about distance and fare, a system is
proposed for monitoring taxis. Using this system, police can monitor
all the taxis without any hassle. It is based on GPS technology and also
uses GSM for sending messages to the customer.
Remote Controlled Dish Antenna:Antennas are an important equipment is
the field of communication. Dish antenna or parabolic antennas are
frequently used in many areas of applications. The requirement of the
dish antennas is its positioning with respect to the satellite. A system
is developed in this project which helps in wirelessly controlling the
position of the antenna. A microcontroller is used to control the
position of the motors with the help of IR transmitter and receiver.
. Video Signal Transmitter:A system, which can transmit video signals
wirelessly, is developed here. The transmitter section transmits the
signals in RF range and there can be multiple receiver systems, for
example, multiple TV’s can receive the same signal without any wires.
The range of the RF communication is about 40 feet
43. Wireless Security System:A microcontroller based home security
system is developed here. It uses RF signals as the wireless
communication standard. It includes a group of sensors like IR sensor,
window/door contact sensor and a buzzer. Such system, with additional
sensors, can also be used in industrial security applications
.Wireless Voting Machine:Vote is our voice as a citizen of the
society. Recent developments in technology has helped in organizing
elections in an easy and efficient manner. The aim of this project is to
implement an intelligent wireless EVM (electronic voting machine). The
communication between the EVM and the records unit is through RF mode.
.Remote Home Security System:The proposed system involves a
microcontroller based home security system with remote monitoring. The
system includes passive IR sensor, temperature, gas & smoke
detector. All these sensors form a wireless sensor network and can
communicate with the authorized person via GSM network.
.Wireless Camera Position System:A wireless communication based
camera positioning system is developed here. An RF transmitter and
receiver are interfaced to a PC and the positioning of the camera is
controlled by a microcontroller with the help of a motor driver unit.
The communication between the microcontroller and the PC is through
47. Accident Identification System:An intelligent accident
identification system location display unit is designed in this project.
A microcontroller is used along with ultrasonic sensor, vibration
sensor, temperature sensor, accelerometer, fire detector, heart rate
monitor and seat belt warning system. All the data from the sensors is
collected by the microcontroller and in case of any emergency, the exact
location is captured by a GPS module and sent via GSM network.
.Vehicle Tracking System:Vehicle tracking system is becoming an
important part in city life for safety and security. This project
implements a GPS/GSM based vehicle tracking system. The GPS module
continuously monitors the location of the vehicle. The GSM module will
transmitted the data in case of any request from the user or accident.
.Fire Fighting Robotic Vehicle:A voice controlled firefighting robot
is proposed in this project. The system is capable of detecting fire and
alarm a buzzer. The voice commands are transmitted via RF communication
link. It is a microcontroller based system with wireless video feed
with the help of a camera.
50.Tampered Energy Meter Information Conveyed to Concerned Authority
by Wireless Communication:The aim of this project is to send a
notification to the authority in the event of tampering of energy meter.
Energy theft is a serious problem and has to be prevented. A
microcontroller based system is designed which monitors the energy
consumption and sends a message to the concerned authority using GSM
technology. The information about normal energy reading as well as
tampering of energy meter is conveyed.
51. Wireless Audio Transmitter for TV:The use of wireless technology
in household applications brings mobility to the user. One such system
is a wireless audio transmitter for TV. In this project, audio signals
from TV (or any other device like computer, music player etc.) are
transmitted wirelessly using 2.4GHz RF communication to headphones. The
range of the designed system is approximately 20meters.
.War Field Spying Robot with Night Vision Wireless Camera:Terrorism
is a serious issue the World is facing. The aim of this project is to
design a spying robot which can fight terrorists and also in war field
so that the human victims can be reduced. This robot has a wireless
night vision camera that transmits the video signals even in night time
to the base station using RF communication.
53. Automatic Wireless Health Monitoring System in Hospitals for
Patients:Care of critically ill patients should be spontaneous and
accurate. In India, many lives are affected by heart attacks as they do
not get timely treatment. The project helps in monitoring the necessary
parameters like heart beat rate, body temperature etc. The data is
continuously monitored by a microcontroller and can transmit the
information using a ZigBee network.
54. Wireless Over Temperature Alarm:In this system, the temperature
is monitored continuously by a microcontroller and in the event of rise
in temperature over the predefined reference level, the alarm goes off.
Such system are very useful in industries, where precise temperature
should be maintained. The data can be transmitted over wireless
communication system like RF or GSM.
55. Wireless Message Communication Between Two Computers:The main aim
of this project is to enable wireless communication between two
personal computers. The protocol used for communication is ZigBee. The
advantage of ZigBee is that the data transmitted will be encrypted and
can be decrypted only by the appropriate receiver.
56.Wireless Temperature Monitoring on Remote Seven-segmenDisplay
using RF:A wireless temperature monitoring system is proposed here. The
main advantage of this project is that it can be used to display the
readings on a 7-segment or LCD wirelessly over RF links. The system is a
low cost and easy maintenance temperature monitoring device that can be
used in industries.
57 Wireless Hospital Management System:A Bluetooth based wireless
hospital management system is proposed here. With the help of this
system, the communication between doctors and nurses’ about patients’
data will be very easy. A dedicated Bluetooth server will collect all
the data. The programming is in Python script. The advantage of
Bluetooth over Wi-Fi is that there is no chance of any interference with
sensitive medical equipment.
58.Simple Radar Communication System:A simple radar communication
system based project is designed here which has an important application
in reducing accidents. A radar system captures the speed of the car and
if the vehicle is moving above the speed limit, the number plate is
captured and the information is transmitted to the concerned authority.
The advantage of radar based system is that it is fast, accurate and
also can recognize the number plates very easily.
.File Sharing Using Bluetooth:Peer-to-Peer file sharing helps in
sharing data between two devices without any hassle. Bluetooth is one
such protocol which is used in P2P file sharing. A system is proposed
here which enables all the Bluetooth enabled devices like cellphones,
audio players etc. to transfer data. This system allows file sharing
with minimum inquiry and connection time.
.Wireless Process Controller:Process in an industry is a method of
changing the raw materials in to finished goods. Process control is a
method of controlling the process variables. A wireless process monitor
and control system is proposed here which is based on network of
sensors. The advantage of such wireless sensor network is that there is
no need of any cabling, which reduces the time involved in maintenance
of the controller and hence more production can be achieved.
61.RF based tsunami detection and remote alert system with 60dB
siren:The aim of this project is to design a system which helps in
tsunami detection and alerts a remote area. A pressure sensor, which is
anchored to the sea floor, is used to read the pressure of the water.
This data is transmitted to the control station over RF communication
link. The advantage of RF communication is there is less interference
from other signals.
62.Wireless Electrical Apparatus Control System using IR
communication:Home automation is a rapidly growing area. An infrared
communication based control system for electrical appliances is
designed. A microcontroller and a set of relays are used to implement
this project. As the communication is based on IR transmission, all the
apparatus can be controlled using a remote. The range of the system is
limited due to the low range of IR communication. But can still be
63.ZigBee based Wireless Electronic Notice Board with Multi Point
Receivers:Notice board is used to display messages in public places.
Using a wireless electronic notice board, the data can be configured and
sent to the notice board from a remote location. The aim of this
project is to implement such system using ZigBee protocol. The
advantages of ZigBee communication are low cost, low power consumption
and encryption of data. This system can be used in academic
institutions, public places like railway stations, hospitals, etc.
.Streetlight Power Cable Monitoring System Based on Wireless Sensor
Networks using ZigBee communication.:A ZigBee based remote monitoring of
street lights is developed. It is a system which provides safety at
night time for pedestrians. The proposed system contains a
microcontroller, a sensor network and a solar panel associated with
ZigBee network. It automatically does the actions of ON/OFF/DIM. In case
of power failure, the power from the solar panels is used.
65.ZigBee based Wireless Device control for Industrial
Atomization:Industrial automation is a very important process as it
helps in increasing the production and also maintenance can be very
less. This project aims at device control using ZigBee communication. A
microcontroller is connected to the ZigBee receiver and controls the
associated relays. A similar system using Bluetooth can be constructed
but the advantage of ZigBee over Bluetooth is its low power consumption.
.Wireless DC Motor Speed and Direction Control using RF
Communication:The uses and applications of DC motors are huge. They are
used in various home, consumer, industrial and research applications.
The aim of this project is to provide a wireless speed and direction
control of a DC motor. It is a microcontroller based system with
H-Bridge for driving the motor. The communication between the user and
the controller is via RF link.
67.Wireless Attendance Recorder:The normal way of recording
attendance in institutions is either by calling out the name/number of
the student or by passing a sheet for signature of the student. It is a
time consuming and cumbersome process and the chance for false entries
is more. A system is proposed where automatic entry of attendance is
provided using Near Field Communication (NFC). The electronic attendance
register will start to capture the attendance as soon as the instructor
enters a class room. The NFC devices must be with the students.
68. Wireless Weather Monitoring based on GSM :A wireless weather
sensing and monitoring system is proposed here. It consists of different
sensors like temperature, humidity, light etc. and displays this
information on an LCD. Also, a GSM module is used so that the
information can be sent to a remote system via SMS. Using this system,
weather can be monitored without actually being present in that place.
69. ARM Hardware Platform for Vehicular Monitoring and Tracking:The
aim of this project is to monitor and track different parameters like
location, speed etc. of a vehicle using the GPS module. The tracked data
can be sent to a control or monitor station and also to a registered
mobile via SMS using GSM technology. Such system can be installed in
heavy vehicles like cargo trucks to small cars and bikes for the purpose
of security, tracking and surveillance.
70. Air Pollution Monitoring System Using ZigBee and GPS Module:The
degree of automation in all sectors in increasing rapidly with the
growth in technology. In the proposed system, a wireless sensor network
of gas sensors are used to monitor different pollutants like Carbon
dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide and Sulphur dioxide. A ZigBee
based communication is used to transfer this data to a control station
along with the locations captured from GPS module.
71. Wireless Material Handling Robot Controlled through ZigBee:Manual
material handling is a time consuming process and requires more man
power. This might affect the production or delivery time of the goods.
The purpose of this project is to implement a wireless material handling
robot which is controlled via ZigBee network. This system uses flex
sensor, ultrasonic sensor, accelerometer and electronic compass.
72. Assistance for Dumb and Illiterates in Airline Based on Touch
Screen and ZigBee:A touch screen based assistance system for the dumb
and illiterates traveling in an airline is designed here. Services like
coffee, tea, drinks, food etc. can be requested using this system. The
communication between the interface and the control unit (located at the
air hostess) is done through ZigBee protocol. Both the transmitter and
receiver sections require microcontrollers.